We are looking for excellent minds for the role of a Senior IT Consultant (m/f/d) for our location in London.
NANGA SYSTEMS specialises in the optimisation and implementation of application lifecycle management (ALM), product lifecycle management (PLM), systems engineering (SE) and project management tools and processes. Topics such as collaboration, agile, ITSM and DevOps also play an important role. As independent consultants, we draw on extensive project and tool knowledge. Whether solutions from large software companies, whose competent partners we are, or NANGA PRODUCTS, we have the right tools for the job. We always think from the perspective of our customers in a creative and flexible way, thus creating room for new and innovative ideas. The result: a dynamic development process for even more custom-fit solutions.
YOUR JOB CONTAINS
- Working in complex and challenging IT projects for national and international companies
- Analysing the IT tool-, method- and process-structures
- Optimising these structures and implementing the ideal solutions based on the given circumstances
- Handling project management topics
- Taking over responsibility for the success of the projects
- Advising the customers based on your qualified methodology know-how as well as a customer centric and process oriented way of thinking
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR US IF YOU
- have graduated in computer science or information management or a comparable technical domain
- have expertise in software development with Java or other software development languages
- have at least five years’ experience in comparable positions or areas
- speak English fluently and ideally other languages
- are willing to travel approximately 2 days per week
EXPERTISE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS WOULD BE APPRECIATED
- ALM, PLM, SE/MBSE (SysML, UML), RM and TM
- database know-how (Oracle, MS SQL), as well as various operating systems (Windows, UNIX/Linux)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Enabling you to start working with our customers as fast as possible, you are providing an individual ramp-up program as well as a management principle, based on personal leadership, trust and an open-door policy, which a work-life balance and a lively team concept are intrinsic.
Depending on your previous experiences and goals, you will be able to take on responsibility quickly. We promise to provide you with considerably more options for your personal development than in other companies. A high-performance environment providing scope for targeted individual training and promoted specialist exchange in our teams will support you.
Are you curious about the day after tomorrow’s IT? Then e-mail us your application (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to hearing from you!