We are looking for excellent minds for the role of a Senior ALM Consultant (m/f/d) for our location in London who make our customers fit for the future with passion and competence.
NANGA SYSTEMS specialises in the optimisation and implementation of application lifecycle management (ALM), product lifecycle management (PLM), systems engineering (SE) and project management tools and processes. Topics such as collaboration, agile, ITSM and DevOps also play an important role. As independent consultants, we draw on extensive project and tool knowledge. Whether solutions from large software companies, whose competent partners we are, or NANGA PRODUCTS, we have the right tools for the job.
We always think from the perspective of our customers in a creative and flexible way, thus creating room for new and innovative ideas. The result: a dynamic development process for even more custom-fit solutions.
YOUR JOB CONTAINS
- Working in complex and challenging IT projects for national and international companies
- Analysing the IT tool-, method- and process-structures
- Optimising these structures and implementing the ideal solutions based on the given circumstances
- Handling project management topics
- Taking over responsibility for the success of the projects
- Advising the customers based on your qualified methodology know-how as well as a customer centric and process oriented way of thinking
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR US IF YOU
- have knowledge in one or more of the areas of ALM, MBSE/SE
- know software solutions like PTC Windchill RV&S (formerly Integrity), Intland Codebeamer, Siemens Polarion, IBM Doors or other ALM solutions as a consultant or administrator
- have knowledge in software development with Java or other programming languages and therefore speak the language of our customers
- have methodological knowledge in e.g. requirements engineering, SAFe, SCRUM, FuSi,…
- have business fluent English skills and ideally other languages
- are willing to travel approx. 2 days a week depending on project requirements (if business trips should come up again)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
To help you get off to a fast start with our clients, you can expect an individual onboarding program. And a management approach based on personal leadership, trust and an open-door policy, for which work-life balance and a team approach are not foreign words. Of course, we support a hybrid work model.
We don’t hire you to tell you how to work, but to build on your motivation and willingness to make things happen. With us, results count, and the way to get there is up to you – giving you significantly more freedom to shape your work-life balance than in other companies. A high-performance environment with targeted individual training opportunities and an encouraged professional exchange in our teams will support you in this. You can find an overview of the extensive benefits at NANGA SYSTEMS here.
Are you curious about the day after tomorrow’s IT? Then e-mail us your application to email@example.com stating your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to hearing from you!